New Resident Information
Have you just moved to town, or are you thinking of visiting or relocating to Cedar City soon? If so, you've come to the right place for the things you'll need to know about settling down - or just looking around - in Cedar City. Below are some condensed facts and helpful links to give you a head start. If you have questions that aren’t answered here, please call us 435-865-0454 and we’ll try to answer your questions the best we can.
The Cedar City Chamber of Commerce offers a wealth of information, including a relocation packet for new residents.
The following companies provide utilities, waste disposal, cable television and other services to Cedar City residents:
- Rocky Mountain Power - 1-888-221-7070
- Qwest - 800-244-1111 for a home / 800-603-6000 for a business
- Sprint 800-877-7746
- South Central Communications 435-867-8616
- Verizon Wireless - Mountain State Wireless- 865-1532
- Questar Gas - 435-586-3741
- Cedar City Corporation 435-586-2968
Internet Access Providers
- Accesswest 435-586-WEST
Open Mon-Fri 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
59 N. 100 W. Cedar City
- Bresnan Communication 435-586-7655
98 W. Harding, Cedar City
- Infowest 435-865-0606
Toll Free # at 1-866-INFOWEST
444 s. Main Street, Cedar City
- Cedar City Corporation. Click here to contact Iron County for the pick-up schedule.
- Recycle USA Cedar City – 865-0360
1212 Airport Road, Cedar City